Take the Tour
The Tools You Need…
When we created our system and services, we weren’t quite sure what tools were needed to effectively manage a Mega-Event. As hosts we saw the need for ways to communicate with our guests, to sell registrations and track inventory and to deliver those goods to our attendees. We soon recognized the value of maintaining an ongoing database to track trends and historical data to enable predictive modeling for future events. Here are some of the tools we can provide to help your event run more smoothly:
- Our Experience and Consultation services
- End to End Registration Solution
- Use of the TCG Website including Online Store
- Consistent User Experience
- Access to the TCG user database for customer support
- On Site Training and Support
- Campsite registration system
- Admin Tools, including registration tracking and store inventory reports
- Real-time tracking of inventory needs
- Playing Card Auction System
- Easy category-specific email communication with all opted-in registered users
- Volunteer System allows you to sign up and easily track and manage all volunteers
- Contact Browser, allows for multiple admin contacts to answer queries
- Access to historic planning data
- URL specific Email Addresses
- On Site Data Tools
- Mobile Access to Registration Data
- Customized Picklist Sticker layout in PDF form
- Customized Badges in PDF form
- Printing Services
- Volunteer Documentation
- Online Training to help you use the system efficiently
- Access to mailing List of previous attendees
“We put information at your fingertips…”
We all understand that it is important to keep up with the things you need to host the event.Â In order to raise funds you need to sell t-shirts, coins, meals and registration packages among other things.Â You need to know how many of these things you will need to order, in which sizes and styles, and more importantly, that you will have the funds to pay for them.Â We not only track these needs in real time, but we have created an easy to use reporting system that allows you, as the host, to see the “state of the event” at a glance. From our event “Dashboard” you have quick access to the information you need in order to make informed decisions concerning your event. By itself, this an invaluable tool, but go further by including historical data from prior events to help you predict your needs by analyzing trends from previous events. In addition to the final reports we create for the event itself, we track:
- Sales Reports, including overall and daily reports
- Registration reports, including levels, number of previous events attended, geographic distribution, etc.
- Historical Data, registrations and sales, normalized and compared to previous events.
- Daily Sales Reports, in depth information of total sales broken down by day.
- Line Sales, with item breakdowns and inventory needed.
- All Orders, searchable database of each order and it’s details
- Inventory Reports, shows items needed to fulfill orders and tracks items in inventory for limited edition items.
Let your guests help…
Managing an event of this size takes a lot of work from lots of volunteers.Â Naturally, you have your essential team in place, your committee will handle the big issues, but you will also need help, passing out registration materials, serving meals, manning trackable areas, etc.Â We have created a volunteer management system which allows your attendees to sign up for specific shifts of specific jobs, making it easy for you to know that all of your bases are covered.Â Once you have decided where you need help, we simplify the process to put the right people in the right area at the right time.Â When those shifts are over, we also make it simple and easy for you to track everyone who showed up and served during the event if you decide to offer some sort of a reward, such as a volunteer geocoin.
Our system is a constantly evolving work in progress, as we work to simplify and streamline the management of your event. We are always on the lookout for new ways to make it easier for hosts to focus on promoting the event and taking care of their guests. If you have special needs we are willing to discuss custom solutions on a case by case basis.