Unique Problems

Hosting a Geocaching Mega-Event is an experience unlike any other and solving the problems that are unique to geocaching events of this size is a passion of ours.

We have spent the last several years defining and refining an end-to-end solution that handles the specific needs of the Geocaching community. Got coins? No problem. We know all about coins. Got volunteers to keep track of? We know about that, too. How about multiple users registering under a single account, each with a Geocaching name and a real name, a separate registration level, T-shirt and coin purchases, and multiple volunteer shifts on multiple days? We can do that, too.

Innovative Solutions

We didn’t stop at simply understanding the process, either. We made sure to find ways of speeding up the tedious parts like registration assembly and badge sorting. Ever try to assemble thousands of orders for thousands of attendees, each with a customized badge, meal tickets and registration swag bag?

Our sorting system makes it a no-brainer. We simplify the entire process from creating the registration packets to distributing them with our easy to understand registration delivery system that can implemented by a volunteer group with less than one hour’s training. Each year, we take the lessons learned and work to continue to improve the process as needs and the events evolve.

Proven Record and Experience

Naturally, as we built the tools we needed to gather information, we found ways to use that data to make decisions about the event. Our site dashboard is an incredibly valuable tool for analyzing trends and predicting our resource requirements, on the fly.

Behind the scenes, we provide a mobile admin site that allows your team to assess problem orders and solve them using their smart phones as the interfaces. Even though, there are computers on site with a current image of the database, any admin can search the database with their phone wherever they happen to be. The tools we create for event organizers are invaluable. Most importantly, 99% of them are easy to use and completely intuitive. The other 1% are necessarily complex.

Do you want to host a mega-event?

Naturally, your event is one-of-a-kind, with it's own character and it deserves a customized management solution. Let us know a little bit about your needs and how we can help to not only give your guests, the best experience possible, but to make the management of your event as smooth and easy as possible for you and your committee.

Latest Posts

Don’t take our word for it…

  • Don’t take our word for it…

    "When it comes to GeoWoodstock and helping hosts and guests, these guys really know what they are doing. TOM Creative Group is toooo coooool!"